Over 50 but just under 60

Options
mo2go
mo2go Posts: 29 Member
Hi, I'm looking for friends who are in the same age range as myself, only because I feel we struggle to get the weight off. I am a healthy person but carrying at least 3 stone too much. I have tried everything but this week I just feel I want to get more involved and more concentrated. I am a company secretary so excercise is a wishful dream. Constantly at my desk all day and once home in the evenings its just so late. You can see where this is going, so I need friends who tell me to get on with it and to find the time and motivate me to just doing a little bit more each week.

Replies

• atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nancy. I just re-joined today after many years and many pounds. I'm 57 and have a lot of weight to lose. Could use some friends for motivation too!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am 64 and here everyday for mutual support!
  • mo2go
    mo2go Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I apologise to both you lovely ladies for not having the courtesy to get back. This year has been the year of events for me. Between my 60th birthday, my husbands 65th, my son's graduation and my eldest son's wedding I am all at sea and sinking fast.

I have today come back onto here and searching for motivation and the mind set to get this habit tamed and on track. I have little patience and weight loss is not an overnight success so I really need friends telling me that.

If you are both still around and happy to help I would be delighted if you would send a friends request.

I have today deleted all of the others I had (apart from my son) as this is a new start and a new focus for me.