Looking for Someone With a Similar Bodytype? Solution!

Options
welly5
welly5 Posts: 293 Member
Noticed there are lots of threads with people looking for examples of similar height/weight to themselves.

There's an awesome website where you enter your height + weight (or weight you want to be) and it brings up photos of people at that height and weight. I have found that there are enough photos at each height and weight to find people with similar body shapes to my own.

Gives a really good idea of what you'd look like at each size.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Edited to add: I usually keep the age, pant size etc blank and just do height and weight for the best results. You have to click on the photos to see that person's exact weight and pant size

Replies

• blackwidowdancer82
    blackwidowdancer82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! Like the site. Thanks!
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome website, Thanks!
  • Veggiebeat
    Veggiebeat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is really cool. Thanks for posting. I put in height, my body shape, and a few different possible ultimate goal weights. I'm a little surprised to find that maybe my UGW doesn't need to be as small as I imagined.
  • dlrfit
    dlrfit Posts: 16
    Options
    Great website, thanks for sharing!
  • welly5
    Options
    Wow! This is really cool. Thanks for posting. I put in height, my body shape, and a few different possible ultimate goal weights. I'm a little surprised to find that maybe my UGW doesn't need to be as small as I imagined.

I found that too! I also thought that the ladies at the weight I was beforehand looked pretty good. It's funny how it's hard to determine what you look like until you have some photos to compare it to
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Bump for when am on laptop :)
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Any for males? :3
  • welly5
    Options
    Any for males? :3

Yah the site has guy's photos. Definitely not as many as the girls.. and it really really varies because of different levels of bodyfat amongst the guys. Some guys in the higher weights looks a bit overweight, other ones are really ripped
  • Chocolatecookie84
    Chocolatecookie84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great website, thanks a lot for sharing
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great website! Thank you for sharing this with us.:smile:
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great website! Thank you for sharing this with us.:smile:
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here is a lik for another photographic height weight chart.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options

I love this site =D
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    love this! thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!