My trainer in NYC (Queens, Manhattan, Bk)

Options
gscan08
gscan08 Posts: 7 Member
Hey guys, just a disclaimer, this is not a paid ad or a promotional gimmick. I just want to recommend my trainer who had been working with me in my fitness journey for more than a month now. Im a skinny fat guy, i had a beer belly situation going on, man boobs haha, and a major self-esteem issue. I dont feel confident in my own skin.

One day, i had a realization, i need to start working with my issues. I searched online and found my trainer's ad in craigslist. To cut the story short, i didnt just test the water, i dove right in. After a month, my belly looks decent, i dont have man boobs anymore lol and I lost 13lbs ( i do my part too, do cardio at the gym in between training days).

Im still working on my body but I think I won't be able to see results right now if I haven't found my trainer. So please, if you're considering getting one, and you live in Queens, Bk or Manhattan, send me a message and I will send you his information. The guy is professional and literally one text away if you have any questions. I look forward to MWF's now, (my training session sked) little soreness after but it's a part of the journey right?