Need to get a beach body quick!!!

Options
Both of my sisters are fitness freaks and are really good about what they eat. Me, I'm fairly a fitness guru having done high school and college gymnastics some 40 years ago!!!! I find that I work in spurts of exercise. I try to eat healthy or at least in moderation, but I do love to eat!! I need lots of support to help me stay motivated and stay on track. I hope there are are some true "fitness pals" out there to help me keep the pace!!!

Replies

• steviejanedrake
    steviejanedrake Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also love to eat! my favorite thing about mfp is that I can eat things I love still I just have to pay attention. I might have to sacrifice some calories at breakfast and lunch if I know I want to eat pizza or have few drinks at night but I still get to do those things. the reason diets never work for me is that I love cheese, butter bread and so on. and if I can't do a diet for the rest of my life what is the point of starting it? so this has worked pretty well for me so far. good luck and feel free to add me, let's motivate each other !
  • magslawhorn
    magslawhorn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Many thanks!!! I just need to learn the art of Moderation!!!!! You can do it and looks like have done it, so I can do it too!!!! Today was my birthday, so I really fell off the wagon, but tomorrow is another day and I'll be back at the diet and exercise!!!!!!!