Hi I'm Suzanne

Options
Hey I'm Suzanne a 35 year old mother of 3. I have used this app off and on for 2 years but unfortunately my weight has stayed the same. It's actually been the same for about 10 years since I had my son. I've tried working out at the gym, running, walking and everything in between. My weight won't budge. It's frustrating for sure. I'm sure my diet has something to do with it. It's hard for me to eat less. It makes me only want to eat more. I'm sure everyone understands. Please add me to your friends list. I can use all the support I can get. I don't have much otherwise. Thanks

Replies

• TinaMB62674
    TinaMB62674 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tina. I have used this off & on as well but I lose motivation after a couple weeks. I recently had shoulder surgery so I can't do much for exercise right now but it's hard to eat right.
  • SuzannefromtheSC
    SuzannefromtheSC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I go hard for a month or so and then life stuff happens and I can't get back on track. I need to though. My blood pressure is rising and so is my cholesterol. It's time. I hope your shoulder heals well and you can exercise again soon. Good luck to you.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzanne,

Losing weight is like 75% diet, so you came to the right place. Now you just have to do the hard work. Feel free to add me.