First week

Options
ezumty
ezumty Posts: 4 Member
The first time I decided to try tracking calories with my fitness pal, I didn't think it would be worth it, and didn't think that it would be possible for me to stay with it/ remember to track everything that I ate. I started tracking my food and exercise a couple of weeks ago and have actually found it to be much more effortless than I thought that it would be. I almost always enter my food right after I eat, or I remember to do it later on when I have free time. Tracking my food has also been much more beneficial to me than I thought it would be. I have never completely advocated for tracking every single thing that you eat, but the app really does help me to see which nutrients I need more/less of, and it also makes me think twice before everything that I eat due to the fact that I will later have to enter it in to the app and myfitnesspal will again remind me that I mad a bad choice. Tracking my calories on this app has also made me improve my workouts in the last couple of weeks. Entering in a good workout after I do it just makes it that much more rewarding after the fact. I really have enjoyed my experiences using myfitnesspal lately.

Replies