Are You Ready For An Epic Adventure?

Options
Koacyw
Koacyw Posts: 25 Member
A not so long time ago (this morning)
In a galaxy very, very close (my house).......

The scale mumbled a bunch of expletives at me as I stood on it to get my weight reading. Guess what? The little *kitten* said I was too big. Just who in the crap does he think he is, mouthing off to me like that? Anyway, here I am, standing before you all this morning, a man that is grotesquely obese. My quest starts right now, and that quest is to lose 222 pounds, from 406.8 to 185. A little of my interests are below, so feel free to add me if any of it piques your interest!

-Hockey (sorry, no Kings fans. No offense, just, yeah, nevermind, take offense)
-Green Bay Packer Football
-Weather
-Damn Good Music (I will listen to ANYTHING, but mainly plug in Infected Mushroom)
-Anyone in the OKC Metro
-Twitter (The word "obsession" has been suggested, but I haven't claimed it)
-Anyone who has lost a lot of weight, is on their journey now, or just starting
-STAR WARS (Dark sided, Vader for president)
-Anyone just wanting a damn good time on their newsfeed!

If you drop me an invite (do it, you know you want to), tell me a little about yourself. No one likes to go into a friendship without knowing SOMETHING about the other. Plus, it'll trigger my flashbacks to when I moved in the middle of 7th grade when I was the fat kid standing in the middle of the room, awkwardly introducing myself. All the cute girls were laughing and the jocks were just waiting for the chance to pants me and throw me in a trash can. Bad times.

Have a good'un!