Vegetarians or vegans?

Options
I am currently vegetarian but as vegan as possible. I am looking for friends who have similar diets! Add me!

Replies

• lucyamason1
    lucyamason1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm a pescaterian, however it very rare that I eat fish. It's usually when my parents insist we go the a stake restaurant and there is literally nothing on the menu. But i've been on this lifestyle for nearly 12 years now =)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    veggie with an open diary
  • katemay131
    katemay131 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just the same as you! Been vegetarian for almost three years and recently started trying to eat vegan as much as possible
  • lovebirb
    lovebirb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian here, always looking for new friends and new recipe ideas :). I only eat fish if there's sushi lol
  • bear17
    bear17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was veggie, but after quite a long illness I've been advised to start eating some fish. Looking forward to getting back to veggie and dairy free though. I've got an open diary if anyone wants to add! Xx
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian my entire life. :) I still eat eggs and lactose-free dairy products as i'm intolerant. <3
  • mikichio10
    mikichio10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegan for 5 years now. I teach Bikram Yoga and love lifting weights too! Just started here mainly to get a solid idea of my macro/ micro breakdown.
  • 0aye
    0aye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for your introduction :smile: I'm pescetarian for health reasons but have always wanted to go full vegan! I do yoga and lift weights and am trying to incorporate more walking into my day when I can't hit the gym. Let's do this together!
  • GemStaines
    GemStaines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and egg free! I like running and boxing, I'm trying to lift weights but I really hate going to the gym (far too many posers at my gym)
    Would love some meat free (low carb) protein source ideas if you have any! I'm really struggling to get 120g of protein in daily!!
  • kathymarsh9
    kathymarsh9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 5 years and vegan for two :). Nice to see I'm not the only one!
  • Dani713
    Dani713 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for almost 9 months & vegetarian for 5 & 1/2 yrs before that, always looking for new vegan meals to try!
  • vegan416
    vegan416 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan. I'm looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since August of 1993. Happy where I am and not planning to become vegan although I do eat vegan dinners on occasion. Diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • fitmacky06
    fitmacky06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am just now learning about all of this! Tried a garden burger for the first time at Red Robin yesterday. Add me as well. I'd love to see what everyone is eating to get me started. :)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    pescatarian with vegan tendencies as much as possible. add me too if you want! been trying to cook way more vegan meals and trying lots of new recipes.
  • simplycidalia73
    simplycidalia73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pescatarian with vegan tendencies as much as possible. add me too if you want! been trying to cook way more vegan meals and trying lots of new recipes.

Me too! :)
  • MamaC94
    MamaC94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% vegan.
  • MamaC94
    MamaC94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going out for some vegan pho & summer rolls tonight - can't wait! (Yeah, yeah sodium-smodium
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    MamaC94 wrote: »
    Going out for some vegan pho & summer rolls tonight - can't wait! (Yeah, yeah sodium-smodium

i wish there was a place that had vegan pho around me! :)