22 Minute Hard Corps?

Options
2»

Replies

• Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    jlemoore wrote: »
    hey everyone. My friend and I are looking at the program. We've been doing T25 for a few months and 21d fix. Both of us have some issues with feet that is aggravated by jumping. Is there a lot of jumping like T25?

No. To be honest no program has more jumping then T25 from my experience. T25 is an assault on the lower extremities. HC22 is much more well rounded. There is stuff like press jacks which is a staple of most Tony Horton programs.

• jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. My friend and I are looking at the program. We've been doing T25 for a few months and 21d fix. Both of us have some issues with feet that is aggravated by jumping. Is there a lot of jumping like T25?

No. To be honest no program has more jumping then T25 from my experience. T25 is an assault on the lower extremities. HC22 is much more well rounded. There is stuff like press jacks which is a staple of most Tony Horton programs.

Thank you @Soundwave79 So have you done a lot of the Beach Body Workout Programs?
  • gabemunoz72
    gabemunoz72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on W2D2 and not seeing a difference yet but sure hope to. I've been using BB products for 17 years. Started with Tony and the original p90.

I started with the original Power 90 as well. Have you tried the new P90?

I have not tried the new p90. Have you?

Yes. I really enjoyed P90. Similar to P90X in structure. Moves are more tartgeted to beginners and those getting restarted into exercise.
  • gabemunoz72
    Options

I also had foot issues with T25 & Insanity. Nothing with 22MHC. Love it.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Thank you @Soundwave79 So have you done a lot of the Beach Body Workout Programs?

Yes I have. I also have the BeachBody on Demand so I try alot of random BeachBody programs even if I don't plan on doing them in their entirety. :)
  • jlemoore
    Options
    @gabemunoz72 thank you for your feedback.
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 of "Hell Week" on this program (optional week 9)... ouch...
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I bought the single Hard Corps DVD with 3 segments, core, strength and cardio. I like cardio and core the best, without a pull up bar (don't want to bother investing in one or trying to put one in) I have to supplement some exercises, but that's not a huge deal.
    I also don't like a burpee roll, so I change that a bit. I heard the base set isn't harder which is fine, but I don't know if it's worth the price. I'll have to look into it more. This DVD was a good way to see the routines but I never follow a program 100%. I usually supplement with other things.

Any reviews now that some must be done?
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry! I honestly had no clue. I'll be sure It doesn't happen again!
    Once again my apologies.

Lisa
  • jlemoore
    Options
    @debraran1 Well I've been at it for about 4 weeks now. I like the pace and the cadence. I also find his banter to be entertaining some time and annoying at others... which can be a good or bad thing.

As far as the exercises... UGH! I've got several joint issues that makes some of them very difficult... Gorilla Crawls, Water Bugs (how the heck do you do those?!?)... I try to modify or change things the best that I can... I think I'm having some additional issues with my elbow because of all the pushups/burpees.

I'm sticking with it for a bit longer.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I have the separate DVD and he has some rolls and things that i feel are there for variety and I change. They aren't making a difference in my body or weight loss and as long as I do something similar, it's ok.
    I ran for most of my 40's (57 now) and my knees don't like deep squats or high jumping so modifying is so natural, I don't think about it.
    I liked his Cardio Interval DVD years ago, a bump up from Power 90, he wasn't too annoying. ; )
    I also like Amy Dixon because she is mature and doesn't make every workout about being in a bikini or skinny jeans.
    I'm also going to stick with this a month and see how it goes. Good luck!
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done all keep going I am still deciding about buying it .....
  • jlemoore
    Options
    @benjaminD02 I just found a free YouTube workout through LiveStrong. It's called Stronger. Its got the same feel as Beachbody workouts. Hard Corps was causing some issues with my body. Perhaps too many burpees. IDK.