Quality over quantity (good to know for lazy ones!)

Options
ARGriffy
ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
edited April 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
So when I was fat I thought (like most of us) that if I didn't go to the gym all the time or go out for runs etc that I'd always be fat. Now I enjoy exercise but I'm also very lazy and yes I did exercise through my loss and maintenance but never in a routine or very often (sometimes not even once a week) and only ever saw tiny results from it. Now, for the last 2.5 months I've been going to a well structured, well led strength dance class and done no other exercise at all so from once a week, for the first time I have real life abs, I can see definition in my back and sides and I'm so much stronger than over ever been! So for those really slogging away and maybe not feeling like your getting somewhere just remember, the quality of your workout is very important! !! (I wish someone had told me this 3 years ago! )

Edited : of course cardio is important for a healthy body / heart etc but I work on my feet alot so get a good amount in my everyday life anyway! I'm not encouraging you to not keep your body healthy Btw!