Need friends so I don't fall off the wagon....

So, I've been here many times before! I love food!!! The weights been creeping back on but I've been in denial

Replies

• dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Add me, I log daily.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    I'm here daily too :) good luck xx
  • Same here. I'm on day three. 6 pounds of water weight gone. So, that is encouraging. Hopefully now the real weight will start to come off. I adjusted my eating. I'll start the exercise next week after my body has gotten used to the shift. I'm doing low carb. I need friends so I don't fall off the wagon. I love bread, Pizza, potatoes, pasta, fried foods, corn, rice, pop and really really struggle with the cravings for these inflammatory foods. It's what makes me big. I have 80 pounds to lose to be at my goal. I've lost 60 pounds 3 times in the last 9 years, and always gain it back. The challenge will be to maintain. I know how to get the weight off. Just make it a total lifestyle change is going to be hard. I love pizza so much! :)
  • curvyleash
    curvyleash Posts: 3 Member
    I'm really excited to start again...I'm going to start logging everything properly from Monday...hopefully this Loondon weather brightens up so I can be more active outside...thanks chicks xxxxx