Need Accountability Friends!

Options
Hello, I'm pretty new to the site. I'm 31, I just started taking bp medicine. I haven't been diagnosed with diabetes (yet), but I did have it during both my pregnancies. I got really depressed after the birth of my daughter, and put on about 70 pounds. I was also drinking too much, that's probably why. My highest weight has been 340. I'm now down around 325. I would like to make it under 200 someday, but I haven't seen that side of the scale since my freshman year of college. I was thinking of doing Atkins, as that is the only diet that has recently helped me do anything. In grad school, I was able to shed about 30 pounds on slim fast and ramen, but obviously, that wasn't the life style change that I need. I need friends to help me stay accountable. I seem to fall off the wagon around 3 weeks in. This latest failure was brought about by pizza. I thought I could eat just the toppings, but it was such a waste of food, it bothered me. So, 2 weeks off the diet, most my weight is back, and I'm feeling pretty down on myself. Be my friend?

Replies

• senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello there, i feel you i am 53 almost 54 years, i was diagnosed with high Blood pressure early 2014, my highest weight is 330 lbs which is now, don't worry, just get back on the program, i am currently walking 10,000 steps per day or more thru out the day, following the M.F.P. schedule of allowable calories, and its working for me my clothes a feeling looser, feel free to add me as a friend, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!