Replies

• boobeey
    boobeey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, your my inspiration keep up the good work
  • goodnamegone
    goodnamegone Posts: 237
    Options
    I think her body already looks good. And I agree, you can totally see a difference. Well done! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • GettingFit4MyHealth
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I can definitely see a huge loss. Congrats
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have gorgeous curves in all the right places now! Great job keep it up!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Nice!! You have a rockin figure! You look great!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love that bikini!
  • lanky007
    lanky007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can definitely see the difference! You should be soooooo proud of yourself!
  • helenpatton7
    Options
    wow you look fantastic, I just love the tattoo as well. Congratulations and well done. I am just starting out and if I could do the same I would be thrilled to bits. Keep up the brilliant work :flowerforyou:
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was scrolling through quickly and thought that the second picture that's from a different angle was the after picture.....I was like, "yeah, not that drastic, she didn't lose muc- HOLY CRAP SHE LOOKS GREAT!' ...(that's when I saw the real after pics..)..

You look amazing, I'd love to look like that! Good luck on rest of your journey!
  • Ingrid_Ro
    Ingrid_Ro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!!! You look fantastic
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look great.

Also, you have a GREAT *kitten*. Just so you know. :)

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • corachaos
    corachaos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it in your legs! Keep it up!
  • AlaaF
    AlaaF Posts: 1
    Options
    I have to say it.. I know I'm a heterosexual girl but you have a great butt lol Good job hun!
  • MariaOLeary
    MariaOLeary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMG. I know you dont' see it but as someone who has never laid eyes on you before - it's drastic. SMILE! You are doing it!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Here are some photo's showing a 42 lb loss... I think there is definitely a difference but it doesn't look as drastic as 42 lb. I'm a little disappointed with the difference but I still have a way to go and can definitely see improvement even though it's less than I thought it would be.

Before
    Front, side and back view

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

Now
    front side and back

eyes.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

Sorry to anyone who doesn't wanna see me in a bikini :P just think clothes hide too much, this is better for accurate photos of results.

When I first started dieting I looked at lots of drastic before and afters but my advice would be not to compare yourself to others. Everybody will see different results and that's okay.

I still have 23lbs to go still hoping to see a bigger result :)

WTG!
    One thing I noticed with comparison pictures since joining over a year ago is that it is easier to see differences the lighter you get. I didn't see much a difference between my loss— 204lb down to 194(-10lbs) but started to noticed more of a difference when dropping from 194 to 184lbs. And when looking at a very light person on MFP, 10lbs + or - is usually noticeable.
    If you only weigh 100lbs you would notice a 10 lb difference a lot.
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just adding my kudos to you and agreeing with most, there is a dramatic difference.
    Your skin looks much smoother and healthier, your mid section (even though you didn't have a big tummy) is much narrower if you look at the side on photos.

Your butt is even more awesome now, and boy what a great butt!

and you also seemed to have lost weight very proportionally unlike a lot who say nooo boobs are gone but my tummy/hips/thight/arms are still enormous.

Congratulations on your achievement so far, you look fantastic, keep going to your goal and take it from everyone here, we can see the work you put into the first 42lbs!
  • jenniferreneas
    Options
    Great job! Btw you have a fantastic body, be proud!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    are you kidding? there is such a difference.
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    I see a pretty amazing difference!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!