Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

I Need some encouragement and some challenges

Options
Anyone that could give me a little push to help me along with my goals and accountability for what I'm doing

Replies

• katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I need a push too.......we can do this.
  • Katiesuelulu71
    Katiesuelulu71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I need support too - let's talk about our challenges & offer ideas/support...

I've been logging food consistently & exercising on average 5-6 days/wk for the last month. I'm happy about the exercise but I seem to use it as an excuse to go over my calorie goal - part of it is the app tells me I have more calories but I know if I just stick to the regular calorie goal I will get results much faster...anyone else fall into this trap? I tend to want to binge at night...I hate being out of control, I'm so ready to have the health & body that I want. Thanks for any ideas/support...
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track with my walking and water, but I can't seem to get my food logged into my food dairy . I know that I have to do all 3 in order to lose.
    One day at a time. ...
    I hope each of you are doing great!