BELLY CHUB

Options
Hey all. So I have a fast metabolism and am generally very small so I have had no extra weight anywhere. That being said, I had a son 7 months ago and now have some weight on me. I have thicker thighs and a booty (due to weight gain, not muscle) which I LOVE but with that I also got a chubby belly. I'm looking for ways to loose the belly chub without loosing the weight gain below the belly. Weather it be dieting, exercise, certain foods. I'm totally open to whatever. I just really don't want to loose my lower weight and become a stick again. Please help a sista out!!!

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    You won't be able to choose where the fat comes off.
    Most you can do is eat at a deficit and hope that you lose it from your belly first (genetics will decide).

Worst case, you lose it from both places and have to do squats (muscle is better than fat anyway).
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Can't be done. Your genetics determine where fat is stored. You might be able to use a spectrum of toning exercises and abdominal exercises to strengthen the muscles of your abdomen and hope that the fat and skin attached to them are held a little closer to the bone. But if you exercise like that and eat right you'll lose weight and get the same result.