I'm in Dublin, Ireland and have just 3 friends add me if you like I need more mates for motivation

Options
trish2016
trish2016 Posts: 156 Member
I just looked on my profile and I have a sad 3 mates / friends on here.
I am from Dublin, Ireland and need to lose initially 2.7 stone so want some friends on here to motivate me and to chat with from time to time.

Replies

• ElleJ85
    ElleJ85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish,
    I'm the same I have a pitiful 1 friend on here so far
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been on this for 2 years. I lost 18 kilos and now I am maintaining. I have several friends but they dont talk!! Ha! I am also in Ireland btw.
  • dazz33300
    dazz33300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you want any help i will help if i can plz feel free to ask ..
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am in Germany (but from America), but would love some Dublin friends! I find that I end up chatting most with friends on my side of the pond. I have been on MFP for 3 years but just became active again the past 4 months or so. I have lost 44 lbs and have about 30 to go until my goal weight. I'm sending the three of you a friends request...accept only if you'd like to. :)
  • dinopaw
    dinopaw Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi Trish. I'm in London - joined MFP 3 weeks ago....... I've got about 25 lbs to lose.... have lost it before with weightwatchers, but one marriage and two kids later and it's crept back on...... couldn't face returning to WW, hence i'm here. Determined to lose it for good this time - not happy being the 'fat mum' at the school gate :neutral: . I have NO friends on MFP yet, will try and work out how to add you.....
  • helenjane49
    helenjane49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen , I've only come back to MFP today after a very stressful year or two, I was making great progress the last time I did this but have put it all back on and more besides