Newbie ;p

Options
Rhoete
Rhoete Posts: 5 Member
hi Im new to MFP but when I looked in the mirror yesterday I knew I had to make a change .
I don't know anyone on here so it will be nice to make friends .
At the moment I weigh 87 kg and I want to get down to 55kg.
Looking forward to meeting you all ;p

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rhoete!

I'm new too. :bigsmile:
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to meet motivational people! Feel free to add me!
  • Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! You may add me as a friend as well. Good luck on your journey!
  • jlgreen1962
    Options
    Hello All. I'm new to this site also. I promised myself I would be able to wear a bikini again by the time I was 50. Didn't happen, unfortunately. I'll be 51 next week, weigh 133 pounds and wanting to weigh 120. Any time I established an exercise program, I seemed to get sick and would be down for a week or two. Discovered I am dangerously iron anemic and have Grave's Disease. This just makes me more determined to start eating right and exercising to get to my optimum weight. I look forward to the inspiration I'm sure to get from other on this site. Good luck to all of you!
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I started at the same weight as you! Down to 174 now and keeping with it! Feel free to add if you like :)
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am fairly new here too(for the second time around). I know for a fact that MFP works. I lost 70 lbs. However, I stopped logging when I reached my goal, and lost track of my eating. sure enough the weight started creeping back.

The two most important things are logging your food...honestly, and the awesome support you get from friends here.

Please feel free to add me. I need good supportive friends as well.
  • x3mPR
    x3mPR Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there. Well, lets burn fat! Do you see me now? Wait a lil bit more, you're gonna be surprised with my transformation, yeahhh!!!

Im on my last 2 weeks of Insanity and already ordered P90X, sooooo, lets kill FAT! =)

BRING IT!
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Keep track of everything that goes in your mouth and make sure you are always in a 750kcal deficit and lift weights too :). You have already begun. Best of luck.
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to ad me im new too.
    That go to all of you
  • scrummy92
    scrummy92 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent :) anyone else can feel free to add me as well :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'?
  • Jameson1984
    Jameson1984 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm newer here too. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • me_monster
    me_monster Posts: 98
    Options
    Friendliness commencing! Add me if ya like. :) Good luck!

That goes for anybody else as well. I'm kinda awesome.
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Friendliness commencing! Add me if ya like. :) Good luck!

That goes for anybody else as well. I'm kinda awesome.
    ^^ she really is kinda awesome .. I'm newer on the forums then on mfp, but feel free to add away if any of you would like ^_^
  • Rhoete
    Rhoete Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ;p we can do it together
  • jgonza132
    jgonza132 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP. I'm fairly new to this site as well. Always looking for people to motivate each other.

Good luck and sent a friend request!
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome here! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm on frequently and hope I can be of support & encouragement!