Friends who like aerial, yoga or lifting?

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
Hey! I would love to find some friends who like aerial silks (or really any circus arts) practicing yoga or lifting. I'm in the process of moving to Maryland & am planning on getting serious with my training once we arrive. Would love some friends who share my interests! (Or even if you don't, supportive friends are always welcomed) :)

Replies

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love to lift, feel free to add me
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I do aerial yoga and aerial hammock and weightlifting. I just discovered the aerial stuff a few months ago and it is the perfect accompanying activity to lifting. And the lifting makes the aerial stuff eaiser and the aerial stuff makes the lifting better and easier
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I yoga and lift. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for aerial in my area.
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I yoga and have been "attempting" aerial hammock since last summer. I love it. Weight lifting, not so much but I work out with a PT 3 times a week, lol. Feel free to add me.
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ok I am a newbie here-what is Aerial? I also do weight lifting but I don't live in Maryland...but feel free to add me. I am in NH.
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Think cirque de soleil
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    yoga and lifting here :) never tried the aerial thing
  • JenniferSavageHurley
    Options
    I aerial yoga and love it. I also swim (just started). Aerial Yoga I have been doing for over 2 years now.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I love lifting. I try and do a yoga class at least once a month. I have done aerial. I need to do more of it. Obviously plenty of options where I am located for that and it's on Classpass. I always get a little intimidated when I go though because some of those classes are full of Cirque and Strip performers.