Herbalife

Currently 14 days into my weight loss program and I've already lost 10 lbs with minimal gym time. Looking forward to more results.

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Well done. Keep up the hard work.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    10 pounds in 14 days.... alrighty then!
  • cgonzo54
    cgonzo54 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you abadvot and therealobi
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Stuff like that is awful. It's juice plus here. You will lose weight cause you're cutting calories! Eat normal again and straight back on!
  • Therealobi1
    cgonzo54 wrote: »

your welcome. dont mind the others they are just jealous of those unbelievable results.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member

your welcome. dont mind the others they are just jealous of those unbelievable results.

:D
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member

Lol
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Why in the world would you want minimal gym time??
  • Therealobi1
    Sharon_C wrote: »

well if all the magic is in the shake you dont need the gym
  • cgonzo54
    There is no need to back and forth with you guys cause you are the plenty of people who are against the products and that is fine. Again it is a choice if people would like to ask me if not keep it moving. I'm almost positive your statement of subpar ingredients and all this nonsense you guys don't look into when you eat out at restaurants or when you look at all the foods you eat to check what ingredients are in them gmos this that an the other the supplements you guys use for the gym. Again just know how to bash. But again thank you
  • Therealobi1
    what is in the magical shakes that i cant get from regular food?
  • Therealobi1
    why isnt herbal life sold in the super market?
  • Therealobi1
    what are all the different methods you tried before deciding that herbal life was the one for you?
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    There is no need to back and forth with you guys cause you are the plenty of people who are against the products and that is fine. Again it is a choice if people would like to ask me if not keep it moving. I'm almost positive your statement of subpar ingredients and all this nonsense you guys don't look into when you eat out at restaurants or when you look at all the foods you eat to check what ingredients are in them gmos this that an the other the supplements you guys use for the gym. Again just know how to bash. But again thank you

Lol, I rather enjoy my GMOs, thank you ;)

But then again, I'm not one for following fads or blowing money on products I dont need.

Go back to bothering your Facebook friends to buying silly products.

Stay here if you actually want to learn to control weight and improve health in the long term. :)
  • cgonzo54

Again if you read it says that I got these results with minimal gym time. As I didn't have time to go consistently. When it comes anything you always need a balance if you don't eat right you can work out till your blue in the face nothing is gonna happen. 80% nutrition 20% everything else
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    The thing is... you've done it for 14 days; how do you know this is going to be sustainable? Do you plan on using Herbalife forever? If the other "diets" you've tried weren't successful, it's most likely because you were not consistent in your efforts and gave up eating at a deficit. Pyramid schemes are not the answer. Healthy, sustainable habits are the best keys to success.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    :D
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    Hey folks, this discussion has become a trainwreck (most of which I've cleaned up), so I've closed it. A couple of points -

1. This original post was not an 'advertising' post and did not violate community guidelines. Nor was it spam and should not have been flagged as such. HOWEVER, if you felt THIS POST was advertising, it should have been reported and then LEFT ALONE. Please do not reply to posts you believe to be a violation of community guidelines.

2. If you felt a post outside of this discussion violated guidelines, it should be reported and then LEFT ALONE. It should NOT have been brought into this discussion. Doing so is a violation of at least 2 guidelines and can result in warnings.

3. Attacks (name-calling and put-downs) are against community guidelines and can result in warnings. If you believe a post to be an attack, responding in kind will also result in warnings. Again, please do not reply to posts that you believe to be a violation of community guidelines.

There is absolutely no need for all the drama, snark, hate and discontent that happened here. Please - report rather than engage.

If, for some reason, you do not understand the community guidelines, I invite you to send myself or any other moderator a PM with questions.

Enjoy your Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.