4'10" tiny and big! Any petites out there?

Options
karmaefit86
karmaefit86 Posts: 55 Member
Join me to work hard! Curious to see if we can relate lol

Replies

• Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi karmaefit86. I know how you feel I am 4' 11'' so I am a inch tall then you that is strange to say because other then my mum who is shorter then me the rest of my family is taller. Anyway I started this journey weighing 192lbs(13st 10lbs) my goal weight is 94lbs(6st 10lbs) so I have 98lbs(7st) to lose as of Thursday 28th April 2016 I weigh 165.3lbs(11st 11.3lbs) so that means I have lost a total of 26.7lbs(1st 12.7lbs) so I have 1.3lbs left to go before I have lost 2st but altogether I have 71.3lbs(5st 1.3lbs) left to lose to get to my goal weight. So if you want anyone to talk to I can try and help and support you.
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    Amazing! Good job! I'd love to get back to my 90s lol but I'm focusing on a good 105...I'm 137 so 30 lbs! Hurts! You're def my motivation! Thanks so much! You're awesome!
    Every woman in our family is short ...lol ..my daughter is petite as well...lol
  • madagirl81
    madagirl81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm Short too (4'10'') needs to lose 30 pounds {I'm 140). I think id be happy at 110. How are you guys doing, getting closer to your goals?
  • tapasfiend69
    tapasfiend69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I currently weigh 110lbs I want to lose 10 lbs...get back to 100lbs. If you want to be friends I could use the support!
  • Polkadotsocks24
    Polkadotsocks24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs, trying to lose 25 lbs. I tend to lose motivation after a few weeks of diet and exercise and am hoping reaching out to other members will help me stay on track. I would love to be friends if anybody wants support!
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    Don't lose motivation or focus my petites! We got this as well! We can kick *kitten*! Stay focused! Stay motivated ...thanks for the reply makes me feel I'm not the only shorty here lol ...more petite friends are welcome! We're here for the same reason. Don't let me give up ...I won't let you give up!!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". I'm at 115 currently. My goal is 105. Add me!
  • nnwojnar
    nnwojnar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and three quarters (hey, every inch counts), so I'll just say I'm 4'11. When I started MFP I weighed 140. I now range anywhere between 92-95 pounds, depending on liquid intake/if I weight trained with heavy weights that week. My goal now is to gain muscle definition. It took me a few years to get where I am today, but it was worth the struggle :).
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    Awesome thanks for the add! Thanks for accepting the request..we got this petites
  • staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5' even and am just starting out... with a long way to go but I will get there.
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    If you're just starting I won't knock you down shoot it takes will and power to start! Just keep dedicated don't give up too soon, once you start seeing progress you will keep wanting more! I assure you!! Whether it's gym, videos, or YouTube videos (me lol) do what you like do, do what you gotta do, I feel it's working out for me so I'm keeping it going.
  • TarahByte
    TarahByte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 95 lbs. Just moved to maintenance not too long ago. Gotta love seeing that 1200 jump up to a whopping 1300! Oh well. At least y'all teacup humans understand.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    So, I'm curious now. For those of you around 5'0", what are your daily calorie goals without exercise? I'm at 1400 a day and lose about a half pound a week (when I don't go over).
  • ywh201208
    ywh201208 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi there, I am 5'0" and at 140lbs. My first goal is back to 125 lbs. If I made it, then I will try to lose more till 115lbs. I want to break my goal into two phrases 'coz I don't want to give up fast..
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm 4'11 and had always been around 100lbs but when I graduated college, I gained 40lbs. I was able to lose all the weight in a years time by eating healthy and exercising and now I'm in love with this lifestyle! Feel free to add me for support and motivation! My diary is also set to public!!!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I just squeak in to the petite category at 5'2.5". I started at 265lbs 2 years ago, and am trying to get back into the 120s now.
  • ssmartgirl765
    ssmartgirl765 Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I am 4'7" and weigh 90 lbs and only wanting to now gain muscle in my back and chest and stomach but its hard cause I am in a wheelchair
  • Nellymed85
    Nellymed85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty too! 4'10", currently don't know my weight, because I need to buy a scale. Trying to lose weight for my wedding.
  • girllizzard
    girllizzard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2". I've gradually gone from 132 to 117. I'm back on MFP to work on five more. I realize that I've changed what I consider my "danger" level on the scale. It used to be 130 then it was 127, then about 122, now it's more like 118. I didn't set out to do this, but it has worked well. My goal was to be active with women who were younger than I am, without getting injured. I had to add muscle to do this. Working out and doing yoga and being active outside have all helped.
  • girllizzard
    girllizzard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BTW, I'm 64 and try to be active with women about 15 years younger than I am.