Just feel like getting to know more people ..

Options
12345679»

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Is there a goat to kitty equivalency for the dowry? We have quite a few kitties around here, but seem to be pretty short on goats.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You would have to ask whierd.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You would have to ask whierd.

Goats are more useful. Because goat cheese.
  • Phoenix24601
    Options
    True...
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    How about a good cat milk mozzarella?

milkCat1.jpg

http://italychronicles.com/cats-milk-mozzarella/
  • Phoenix24601
    Options
    How about a good cat milk mozzarella?

milkCat1.jpg

http://italychronicles.com/cats-milk-mozzarella/

oh. dear. god.
  • Init2winIt79
    Init2winIt79 Posts: 582
    Options
    hahahahaha..that remins me of MEET the Faulkers, " I have nipples...Can you milk me?" lmao:laugh:
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm British, fairly sarcastic and massively curmudgeonly. I eat raw meat, I don't like babies or handbags - especially not babies AND handbags together. I can't say 'phenomenon'. I've been proposed to a few times, called a wedding off a week beforehand and now enjoy the best of both married/single worlds by living alone whilst having a great relationship with somebody else's husband. I love cheeky little New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs and frown at people who put mixers in single malt.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha..that remins me of MEET the Faulkers, " I have nipples...Can you milk me?" lmao:laugh:

i can still see the dads face and i can hear how he says it! too darn funny!
  • Ant___
    Ant___ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm an Irish** computer programmer, odder than most geeks in my field in the sense I don't like sci-fi really and not bothered about stawars... which gets me shunned by colleagues obviously ;)

I run a Newcastle Utd fansite, and play fullback/wing for a local club in Belfast.

Feel free to add me

** Actually Irish, live here and everything as opposed to i'm 1/6th Irish because my cousins long lost brothers uncle once seen a man drinking Guinness ;) , and yes i do know your Granny! ....but then again everyone does. =P
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Hi. I go by Michelle or Mischa or Tower of Power. (Take your pick). I, too, have an incurable addiction to MFP. It's my crack. I'm 6' of awesomeness. I'm a complete smart-a**, a HUGE flirt and super silly. I like gifs.

tumblr_l4y1tf8Tfu1qzw3gpo1_500.gif
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    < I'm that guy.

I :heart: all the ladies of MFP, but do not allow them to love me back.

Accordingly I'm not allowed into Canada, as PeanutButterLuver would Dudley Dooright my *kitten* right into her basement. And I'd like it. For the sake of my marriage, I forsake Canada.

Other things you should know...

I wear size 12 shoes.
    I'm almost ambidextrous.
    Four fajitas is the right number.

Hey RonRob what about me? Are you saying the love has been lost? How did I turn gay and not know it?

I'm Michelle, like MNA76, 6' foot of awesomeness and very angelic. :bigsmile:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    < I'm that guy.

Accordingly I'm not allowed into Canada, as PeanutButterLuver would Dudley Dooright my *kitten* right into her basement. And I'd like it. For the sake of my marriage, I forsake Canada.

I wear size 12 shoes.
    I'm almost ambidextrous.

Hey RonRob what about me? Are you saying the love has been lost? How did I turn gay and not know it?

I approve this message. Michelle has my complete endorsement. However, RonRob has my complete sympathy. His azz would be toast if PBL got her hands on him. : )
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    It's true, Michelle is the exception that proves the rule. There was just too much awesome to ignore, and I had to have her. :heart:
    < I'm that guy.

I wear size 12 shoes.
    I'm almost ambidextrous.

• tammys_changing
    Options
    Hi all...Names obviously Tammy. Been here (MFP) a year July 18th and Love it! I'm officially hooked. Love the ppl, the motivation, my friends, and the interactions! Nice to meet ya! :flowerforyou:
  • KillerKat2012
    Options
    One of my favorites!!!!!!
  • Phoenix24601
    Options
    One of my favorites!!!!!!

End of the World. Yup. Great episode, dearie.
  • me_monster
    me_monster Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm an Irish** computer programmer, odder than most geeks in my field in the sense I don't like sci-fi really and not bothered about stawars... which gets me shunned by colleagues obviously ;)

I run a Newcastle Utd fansite, and play fullback/wing for a local club in Belfast.

Feel free to add me

** Actually Irish, live here and everything as opposed to i'm 1/6th Irish because my cousins long lost brothers uncle once seen a man drinking Guinness ;) , and yes i do know your Granny! ....but then again everyone does. =P

SO MUCH SHUN.
    *grumbles* doesn't like Star Wars...