In need of supportive friends

Options

Replies

• maddysnanny
    Options
    I'M CERTAINLY GLAD TO SEE YOUR POST! IT WILL BE GREAT TO HAVE SUPPORT ALONG THE WAY.:smile:
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • robertcooper904750
    robertcooper904750 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too need friends and offer my friendship to you. If you have done it once you will do it again. Well done on the 7lb. so far:smile: :
  • 165lbsforgotten
    165lbsforgotten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too...

I'm new here and I really need friends who will support me not just until I achieve my weight goal but also in the process of maintaining it.

I don't know anyone here so feel free to add me up and I will also do the same thing.

Thank you sooo much...

:smile:
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP also. I'll send some friend requests. :-)
  • OgahpahBear
    Options
    Please add me too! Anyone that needs some encouragement or advice. I try to log in everyday and hope to be of some help to all of you.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for awhile. I started doing it by myself to see if I could do it. I added a few friends (mostly family). Only one person logged in regularly and she is a great support. I have found the more support the better. I feel we can keep each other on track and accountable. Even if we mess up we don't look down on each other. Feel free to add me and I will give you support as I hope you do in turn for me.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
  • tpavur88
    tpavur88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I joined 3 days ago. I would love to be in a support group on here or something. Congrats on losing the 70lbs. You will get there again. I am trying to encourage my fiance to eat healthier too, so I made him a profile on here as well. Feel free to add me.
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    you guys are all awesome! We all have our stories, eh? It's funny how we can let life get in the way of doing the things we really want to do, or just take over.
    Well I am taking it back! No more excuses!!
    Great attitude and what happened yesterday does not have to happen again today. Yes, life happens and we just have to carry on and live it the best we can! Best wishes to you and you'll do this!:flowerforyou:

I agree! I've just FINALLY convinced myself that every day is a new start! Whether the day before was a "good choice" day or a "bad choice" day.
  • _skinnydreaming
    Options
    I am also in need of some supportive friends!

I'm new, but please add me :)
  • ErinMarie3877
    ErinMarie3877 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I've been on MFP for probably a little over a month now and feel like it's completely helping me with my life style change. I love the support I'm getting so far from the few friends I've added but I would love more friends and more encouraging words if only to make me feel better when I do good. I also love giving encouragement and any advice that I've learned in these last few weeks. So far I have logged in every day (even on bad days) Please feel free to add me as a friend ~ anyone who posted on this blog can do so :)
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi There, I've been on MFP for probably a little over a month now and feel like it's completely helping me with my life style change. I love the support I'm getting so far from the few friends I've added but I would love more friends and more encouraging words if only to make me feel better when I do good. I also love giving encouragement and any advice that I've learned in these last few weeks. So far I have logged in every day (even on bad days) Please feel free to add me as a friend ~ anyone who posted on this blog can do so :)

i totally agree. I don't think we can have too many friends....As long as we are supporting each other. I know some people start with good intentions and then just disappear never to be heard from. I hope to see all of you for the whole journey, even beyond. I think it is great to meet new people and get to know them better.

Her is to all of us achieving our goals and making lifelong changes!
  • sfields029
    sfields029 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some additional support as well. I have got friends and family to sign up for MFP but they didn't last long. I need friends to support me as well. Feel free to add me! ????
  • lilliann7877
    Options
    yes, me too. i keep coming on here reading the wonderful success stories and logging my food but havent really reached out to people.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Welcome back and glad you are realizing how being accountable makes such a huge difference. The thought of gaining my weight back scares me to death every day when i see how easy it can happen.

I am always willing to motivate and encourage anyone on their journey...it is something that is easier done with support i have found.

Feel free to add me if you like....anyone can add me, i just ask that you read my profile first ( to make sure we are a fit with the same goals etc in mind) and leave me a note where you saw me...

Good Luck !!
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I can relate to everything you say and we all need support. I have been on this site for about 3 months and am about 17 pounds down. I too try to come on everyday and log even when it is a really bad day. Though I did just stop for about a month but I am back on track now and more determined than ever. I have struggled with my weight all my life so I so get it. I recently found out I have PCOS which has explained a lot about my weight issues. So I am trying to learn all about that so that I can help myself lose weight the right way.
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! i can't get over the response from everyone. It is really nice to to share experiences and support each other. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you.
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good morning all of you awesome people!!! Just wanted to check in and remind everyone how very wonderfully made you are. I also wanted to let you know if you're feeling a little blah about where you are on your journey, that's okay. Just don't let the "blah" take over. For those of you that may be new here (or returning after a period of time) don't let the end goal overwhelm you. Start where you are. If you have a hard time getting up and moving right now (because of health reasons, or whatever the reason may be) remember any movement is movement. Clap it out, stomp it out, do whatever you need to do to get the blood pumpin'. There are many things that we can do sitting as well as standing so remember: JUST MOVE :bigsmile: Above all, remember YOU are awesome!!!
  • 70 pounds is a lot, and I'm sure you can get it back off. I lost 60 once but it all found me again lol. I'll friend you. I just joined tonight. I have one friend so far haha
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is my second time back as well and I need some supportive friends as well. anyone feel free to add me!