Anyone have loose rings? Pics please

Options
Hi everyone,

Do you have loose rings from weight loss? Please show and tell!

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    1qq87hyvpc7q.jpeg
    Hi everyone,

Do you have loose rings from weight loss? Please show and tell!
    . Here is a picture my ring. It used to not even fit but now it's loose. You can sorta see the gap between my ring and finger. It's slight but it's definitely there!

• 120poundstogo
    Options
    My left side of finger is smaller than the right side now!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My ring is so loose, I usually have to keep it on a different finger. It used to be rather tight before.
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    My ring is so loose, I usually have to keep it on a different finger. It used to be rather tight before.
    Lol! That is so funny! I might have to do that too but
    I still have a long ways to go!

• 120poundstogo
    Options
    I had to have mine sized down by 5 sizes.
    Wow! Now that is success!
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't wear my rings very often. The last time I put them on I had to shift all of them by one finger because they were each too big for where I had been previously wearing them. That was almost two months ago and I haven't worn them since. I wonder how, or even if, they will fit once I reach my goal.
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I don't wear my rings very often. The last time I put them on I had to shift all of them by one finger because they were each too big for where I had been previously wearing them. That was almost two months ago and I haven't worn them since. I wonder how, or even if, they will fit once I reach my goal.
    Wow! So amazing! I love it! So inspirational! Thank u!
  • dunkut
    dunkut Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new wedding ring after losing 70 lbs. ring was tungsten and couldn't be resized
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I bought a ring to put in front of my wedding ring to avoid it slipping off. I call it my ringstopper
  • HeidiThe9
    HeidiThe9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine had fallen right off my finger recently. I had washed my hands and was shaking them dry and it flew across the room. It landed just shy of rolling under a huge filing cabinet. Since then I have been wearing it on my middle finger. It was hand made by my husband's grandfather who passed away right before our wedding, so I do not want to have it resized until I am closer to goal. I am not sure if it would survive more than once...
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I recently had to get my engagement ring sized down by 1 size after a 60lb loss. (I was sizing my wedding band since I just got married in May.) Now I wish I went at least 1.5 sizes since both are now loose! (total of 65lb loss with at least another 15lbs to go). #weightlossproblems lol
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    my wedding ring is a size 8 and now I can wear a size 6.5 after losing almost 75 pounds.
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    n4lxlg11vtin.jpg

This wedding band has been on since 2-8-69, at my highest weight 376 I couldn't get it off without soapy water. Now it is so easy to slip on and off I do it just to remind me I have lost 140#.

OMG so very WOW! Woo hoo for you! That's great!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    HeidiThe9 wrote: »
    Mine had fallen right off my finger recently. I had washed my hands and was shaking them dry and it flew across the room. It landed just shy of rolling under a huge filing cabinet. Since then I have been wearing it on my middle finger. It was hand made by my husband's grandfather who passed away right before our wedding, so I do not want to have it resized until I am closer to goal. I am not sure if it would survive more than once...

Omg! It flew across the room? Amazing! That is sooo soooo great! Yeah I don't blame you for waiting to have it resized!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    krazgrl wrote: »
    I recently had to get my engagement ring sized down by 1 size after a 60lb loss. (I was sizing my wedding band since I just got married in May.) Now I wish I went at least 1.5 sizes since both are now loose! (total of 65lb loss with at least another 15lbs to go). #weightlossproblems lol

Congratulations on losing 65lbs. That's quite a feat! WOW! One whole size? That's amazing!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    tag624 wrote: »
    my wedding ring is a size 8 and now I can wear a size 6.5 after losing almost 75 pounds.

OMG! That is amazing woo hoo! Congrats on your big loss!
  • rainbowtiedye
    rainbowtiedye Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband just bought a new wedding ring. He had a tungsten ring, but it kept falling off and you can't resize tungsten. So he bought a silicone ring which he is LOVING it so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!