Looking to add people with around 300 cal meals on open diary

Options
jenerek_md
jenerek_md Posts: 41 Member
I am new, trying to lose 50 pounds. I try to keep all 3 meals to 300 cal and reserve 300 cals to snacks. I would love to see some other diaries with people who eat a similar way so I can get some new ideas!

Replies

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I keep my breakfast around 200 and my lunch usually 200-300 i dont snack a lot so my dinners tend to be higher. But my diary is open and i post recipes. Add me if youd like.
  • TheChesireCat
    TheChesireCat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat similar to Erica Tuesday through Friday. Breakfast less than 200 (Egg mushroom tomatoes spinach coffee) one meal around 200-300, one meal 300-500 and snacks. April has been more erratic (school holidays, illness day trips out and lots of other stuff) so you want to look more at March and February.

My favourite 300 cal meal Mushroom pasta in stock: 50g pasta, 150 mushroom, 100g ish onion, stock cube tsp mustard or curry powder, rocket. Dry fry (or spray oil) onion, add mushrooms. Add water stock cube and pasta and mustard or curry powder. Serve with rocket

But tomato pasta is pretty good too

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I love my salads and homemade dressings.. just back on MFP after a few years MIA so my diary will soon be piling up with some 300 cal options :) feel free to add!