Macro help?

Options
I'm weighing everything and it's working well, however logging it is taking time that I don't have.
I've watched some YouTube videos and people say stuff like "weigh out 8oz of chicken" or "6oz sweet potato" can anyone help me get to this stage so I don't have to log the weight into MFP and still be where I need to be? Thanks!!

Replies

• no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing everything and it's working well, however logging it is taking time that I don't have.
    I've watched some YouTube videos and people say stuff like "weigh out 8oz of chicken" or "6oz sweet potato" can anyone help me get to this stage so I don't have to log the weight into MFP and still be where I need to be? Thanks!!

I guess I'm confused. You're saying your weighing everything and it's working well. What's working well? You're losing weight? If you're losing weight weighing your food without the need to count calories than awesome. congrats. You're one of the lucky ones. If you're saying you are logging the food but don't want to log the weight of the food, then that doesn't seem right because you're already logging the food and when you log your food you have to put in the quantity in order to log it. soooo.. please elaborate.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    And your subject line says macro help but you didn't mention macros at all in your post.....
  • diverroboz
    diverroboz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sure thing... just select the items don't the RECENT LIST as those were already weighed!
    That smart MFP is faster to use once you have logged the range of foods you eat.
    It's a tick a box speed in the end, just so quick!!