Introduction and looking for more overweight friends to motivate eachother

Options
Towerflies
Towerflies Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!

I'm 22 years old and I'm from Sweden. Been suffering from obesity since I was a child but it got really bad when I became a teen and spent most of my days in front of the computer. I've had my ups and my downs, I've been as low as 107kg a couple of years ago when I was a student and was hustlin' to survive. (Which also ment I spent most of my days when I wasn't at school meeting people) Then I got a job and I could afford eating fastfood instead of cooking it due to my laziness.

A lie I have been telling myself for as long as I can remember is the ''I'll start tomorrow or Monday'', usually I just forget about the promise I made for myself just before I had that unhealthy snack and then I told myself ''Well since this day or week was ruinied, I'll postpone it''.

Well that's over now, my current stats are

Height: 184cm / 6 feet 7⁄16 inch
Weight: 144kg / 317 pounds
Goal weight: 107K / 235 pounds
Starting date April 30th (European) so this is my second day.

My goal is obviously to lose weight and I intend to do that by counting calories and being on a 1000kcal deficit every day and doing walking on a daily basis. Since I don't have a job at the moment I try to walk twice, one time in the morning before breakfast then another time before lunch/dinner, it depends on what I feel like really.

Once I hit my goal weight I'm going start working as a plumber again which I really look forward to and keep up with the same routine I am doing today except that I am trading walking for running and gym untl I've reached a healthy weight.

Well that's that I guess.

If you're on a similar journey or have already completed it, you are very welcome to add me so we could motivate eachother or I could just simply feed on your awesome accomplishments to do that extra mile on the track!