30 Day Shred - Do it with me!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Monday. But I will be taking off on weekends with Saturdays just an hour or so walk and Sundays for rest
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started doing 30 day shred and was looking for a group and I'm glad I found you guys. I'm in! :)
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 today and for the first day all week, I haven't been sore! I pushed through the workouts each day and didn't miss any, and the stairs are no match for me today!!
    How is everyone else doing?
  • MLPRUITT76
    MLPRUITT76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late but would to get in on this challenge. Game on!!
  • MLPRUITT76
    MLPRUITT76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Fitness Friends!!

I am starting 30 Day Shred today for the first time and would love to have some others doing it with me!!

If interested post here and add me as a friend!! :)

How do I add you as a friend?
  • Tirah516
    Tirah516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm on day 3 of Level 1. I'm so out of shape, I feel like I've just ran a marathon after finishing the workout. I feel really good that I've gotten this far loI. I have serious commitment problems when it comes to working out. I'm hoping joining you all with the shred will keep me at it. I really want to get in GREAT shape, and make health and fitness a lifestyle. Please add me! :)

PS...The push-ups are the hardest part for me. I used to be able to do them well, but I think I will have to stick to the modified version for the first week.
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I will be starting 30 day Shred tomorrow. Feel free to add me. Need all the support and encouragement I can find.
  • eriemaxwell
    eriemaxwell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is such a fantastic idea, I'm a few days late, but I'll be starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me as well, this will be great!
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 here. Add me please!
  • keto_lifestyle19
    keto_lifestyle19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late but I'll join the fun with y'all started yesterday