This is my day 1

Aries648
Aries648 Posts: 2 Member
Hey everyone!! I'm brand new to this and I just wanted to say hi! And this will be my first day of losing weight I plan on going from my weight of 220 to 130 lbs I'm really excited and hopefully I can keep motivation.

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Welcome! I suggest decluttering your home before doing anything. Weight loss isn't purely physical!
  • cassedebain69
    cassedebain69 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm farely new to good luck your welcome to add me
  • terrico65
    terrico65 Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome Aries! Good luck on your journey!! This is my second day....so far, so good!
  • NewMEEE2016
    NewMEEE2016 Posts: 192 Member
    WELCOME!!! I starting on my own before I found this site- and since Jan 1 I've lost 29.6 lbs! Honestly- I have found it AMAZINGLY EASY (and I'm 61!) My best advice: Go to a nutritionist and get the "Medgem" test done- it will tell you exactly what your resting metabolic rate is & how many calories you need to maintain your current weight. Then all you have to do is eat LESS than that (this site makes it SO easy to calculate) and VOILA- weight loss! You may even find, like I did, that you get to eat an INCREDIBLE amount of food! (I know it sounds crazy, but I think I am eating MORE now than I used to). I also recommend a SLOW, stead approach- and doing some weight training while you lose. Look forward to sharing your SUCCESS with you!!!