Replies

• cathed42
    cathed42 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I suggest you get some self control its better for you than chips
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Feh, account for it and have a small helping. I've found that if I deny myself something, I crave it until it becomes a focus - and even if I stay away from it without issue, it makes me sniffle. Like every Lent when I willingly give up Diet Coke (a huge struggle, because I /adore/ that absolute-love-in-a-can).

But right now, if I have an 8 oz cup of Diet Coke with dinner, it's fantastic. My tongue and brain get that taste they desire, and everything's mas bueno. It's not enough to do any harm whatsoever, but more than enough to satisfy.

Don't deny yourself. Just account for it and carry on. After all, CICO is what matters. Five to ten chips isn't gonna kill ya. Just take a small dish, load a half serving, put the rest away and out of sight, sit down with your chips and savor them. :) (and if you end up eating the entire bag, that's the whole 'getting some self control' thing that was rather bluntly suggested)
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If you get some vegie chips or like some baked chips its not that bad to be hones
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    If you get some vegie chips or like some baked chips its not that bad to be hones

Usually the same amount of calories to potato chips.