need more friends, please add me!

Options
Tigermum9
Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
Need the motivation and Ill do the same for you!!!

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I need it too please add me
  • WLJourney2013
    Options
    Ditto :)
  • daddyssuze
    Options
    I am over 45 and I need all the support possible of MFP I am feeling it is now or never to get this weight off for my health and longer life. Please add me !
  • Schlyv0kk
    Schlyv0kk Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm the same, feel free to add me!
    I can't find motivation to do anything unless there's people doing it with me
  • wifenmotherx3
    wifenmotherx3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me to i need some new friends
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Hey Everyone, please add me....I am getting quite discouraged and depressed. I am a T1 diabetic and weight 153 lbs...I have been trying to lose and get to my goal weight over 2 years....I have a Very strict diet, as I have kidney issues....so I count all my protein, sodium, you name it.....if I eat too much of of it...I get sick....and swollen and can't work out. My body holds onto water and just get frustrated and quit all together....i am not stranger to working out...as I work out quite a bit, but when I go through swelling ....i just stop...which is what i did just this past fri/sat/sun. I know this weight will come off quickly (the water weight i mean) but just feel like an absolute failure.
    Please please add me as a friend....I am normally not this bummed out and I need alot of support and in return will also provide support. I know that many of you are not T1 diabetics, but we all have our various crosses to bare, tell me about them and we can become each other's life lines....Thank you so very much, I appreciate it :)
    PS: I am going away Aug 5, and was hoping to at least get back down to 150 by then.....fingers crossed....
    Raj :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sending request