Best Version of Ourselves Challenge

Options
kirstendawm
kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
edited May 2016 in Challenges
Hello!

So, we all have our different obstacles whether it is staying away from fast food, staying away from sweets, struggling to meet a step goal, or struggling to lose weight. We are each different and have different obstacles we need to overcome. BUT, we all have one thing in common, we want to be the best version of ourselves!
For this very reason, I urge you to join this challenge with me and set your own personal goal for May.
For me, I would like to accomplish the following:

lose 10 lbs by the end of the month
Avoid fast and fried foods as much as possible
And make it to the gym at least 3-4 days per week

I'm going to be checking in daily to update and see how everyone else's goals are coming along! I love doing short term goals! They are stepping stones to the larger picture! Please join me in becoming the best versions of ourselves!

Replies

• 3bsmom03
    3bsmom03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will join you! My goals right now are to drink more water and give up pop. I am also starting the couch to 10k program to get more active.
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well. My goals are to avoid fast food as much as possible, drink less diet soda, add strength training to my cardio and get more sleep.
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Great to have all of you! We got this! Happy Monday!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Have not had any fried or fast food today! I am also currently at the gym! I'm tired but I need to push through it! How are you ladies today?!
  • Leppolite
    Leppolite Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my goals are to

1) loose 10 lbs by May 31.

2) drink at least 64oz water daily

3) get a min of 7 hours sleep nightly

4) just be happier in general
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this challenge as well.
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in bed- much earlier than usual. I did a bit of strength training plus my 10,000 steps. I avoided FF until the end of the day. Note to self : *eat before I'm hungry so I don't make a rash STARVING decision*
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Didn't do so well today :( had mcdonalds for breakfast and I went to dinner at my friends house and she made brownies :( I snuck in a 15 minute work out between my two jobs but it isn't enough