• SeXxiKae
    SeXxiKae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gaining
  • vtorzsok
    vtorzsok Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CafeKumi wrote: »
    I'm 5"3' and 115 pounds. I'm also trying to gain weight as I'm quite thin. Even though I'm only an inch taller than you but almost almost 20 pounds heavier is interesting. I am quite active though. I have very little body fat and a small frame. I'm working to put on muscle and maybe a wee bit of fat (ideally in the right places but I know that's not how it works). Anyway, we can be weight gain friends!
    Awesomeness! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this issue, I gave you an add

You're definitely not the only one, ladies! I'm 5'4" and around 92 lbs at the moment, and I'm here to gain some weight. I've always been tiny so it never really bothered me that much, but I'd like to reach the 100 lbs mark. :)
  • Sadhapiness85
    Sadhapiness85 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm 5' 11" I was 122 lbs by the end of march cause
    I was sick. Now I'm 132 lbs I lost the fat I had and turned it into muscles and gained 10 lbs.
    Its really hard to gain weight just be patient and eat as much as you can
  • savier643
    savier643 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 9" at 137 and want to get to 145-150!
  • kattyoungblood92
    kattyoungblood92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Attempting to get back to my normal weight. Im 5'3 and 107 right now. My average weight when im not drugging is 155. Been off for almost a year now and trying to get it all back feels impossible. Hopefully ill be able to get back to my normal. I feel for ya. Weight is one heck of a battle.
  • imjms737
    imjms737 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Also on the journey to increased muscle mass!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Leoeatsfood
    Leoeatsfood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have always been very slim too, was 180cm and about 70kg. Have gained around 20kg since November, hoping to gain a bit more :)
  • heavenkm
    heavenkm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl ! I've been consistent for about 4 months now ! A year ago when I started, I used to be 92lbs. Now I'm currently 102lbs. There are not many people who understand how hard it is to gain weight as much as it is to lose weight.
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to gain! Probably around 15/20lbs :)

Really looking for others on this journey so we can all share info and support each other! Feel free to add me :)
  • drcominsky
    drcominsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    simiixo wrote: »
    I was obsessed with losing weight, making my waist smaller n smaller, along with that I also lost any butt I had as well as my boobs. So I've been making it my goal to gain some of it back..as muscle. I've been stuck at 110 for 4 weeks now..its a struggle trust me. I've read that tracking your macros can help with weight loss and gain, so I'm going to be trying that out.

I'm also 110, so I can totally understand. Good luck with your gaining!
  • drcominsky
    drcominsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also trying to gain. Need as much support as ever, feel free to add me
  • coxco24
    coxco24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add people on here?
  • danaraewilliamson
    danaraewilliamson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to gain weight and build muscle. I started about 3-4 weeks ago, and started using MFP to calculate macros. I'm 5'4", started at 115-ish, and now weight about 120...(we will see when I do my weekly weigh-in on Monday morning) I workout 6 days a week, and lift heavy.

Anyway I'd love to have a weight-gain squad too!
  • simmoner4
    simmoner4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain! Underweight. My goal is 115 but it's hard.
  • thekee23
    thekee23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining as well if anyone wants to add me. Glad to see there are others on here
  • DexterKauffeldt
    DexterKauffeldt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'10" and 130lbs on a good day. Trying to hit 155 for now, then we'll see how things go. You're not alone!
  • kittt96
    kittt96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6' and 114 pounds. I feel so self conscious being so skinny so I'm actually going to try to gain weight and I hope it works. I'm 20 and yes I have been this skinny my whole life haha. Any advice? I have been trying to drink protein shakes and work out but I just started
  • JB035
    JB035 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    kittt96 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6' and 114 pounds. I feel so self conscious being so skinny so I'm actually going to try to gain weight and I hope it works. I'm 20 and yes I have been this skinny my whole life haha. Any advice? I have been trying to drink protein shakes and work out but I just started

@Kitt96

I'd start a new thread... you might get a better response
  • pmonoc
    pmonoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 ft and 57 kilograms I have been slim my entire life :'(:'( I hate my body and im extremely shy I wish I could gain weight and live a normal life
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have health issues that make it really hard to gain weight. I'm 5'11 and 100 pounds. My goal is to get to 140 and reevaluate (I've always looked and felt best around this weight though). I will try to start lifting with my old personal trainer again in April. Feel free to add me!