Motivation/Dream Boards

Options
hiyomi
hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone here have any weightloss dream or motivation boards?! I would love to see them if you do! For those that do not know what those are: They are basically cork boards or posters that have anything that may inspire and motivate you to get to your goal, whatever it may be! Some people have numbers for their weight that they can knock off the board, some put their own progress pictures, others put rewards as they get to certain goals! You stick them in your room or wherever you can see it on a daily basis to motivate you more! I made a goal planner but it isn't that detailed yet, but I really want to make a dream board this week! :D

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My entire pinterest is my dream board. I have a "Fashion" board on there that is my little getaway when things are going tough. Cause I'm shallow like that. PM me if you want and I'll friend you on pinterest if you've got one and you can see it, I've also got a lot of motivational stuff on there.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I got the dream board idea from pinterest actually too lol Pinterest is like a giant dream board and I love using it! I will send you a PM with my pinterest name :)
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have one and I really like it. This is my 2nd year doing one. We do them at work as apart of our wellness team. I keep mine over my desk at work so I see it every day. A few days a week I really do just stop and take a deep breath and stare at it. I think it's useful and a good daily reminder of my goals. There are no pictures of myself - just magazine cut outs: goals, thoughts, things that make me happy, vacation pictures, healthy meals, etc I love it and I am NOT an artsy/craft type person.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Mine is on Pinterest -- pictures and some music and lots of pretty colors and some food that has fit in with my plan at some point (keep changing the plan).
    Some of the pictures are of pathways (helps me think of my own path.)