Exercise tips for gain weight.

Options
Hi, i'm 20 years old, 179cm and 54 kg. I want exercise tips for fain weight. If you know any exercise for gain weight please reply my question ☺️

Replies

• joncooper1980
    joncooper1980 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you gain weight by eating more calories than you burn. In order to ensure that your weight gain isn't purely fat gain you should follow a simple weightlifting program and ensure that you get progressively stronger.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,397 MFP Moderator
    Options
    you gain weight by eating more calories than you burn. In order to ensure that your weight gain isn't purely fat gain you should follow a simple weightlifting program and ensure that you get progressively stronger.

Pretty much. Exercise affects body composition, food ensure anabolism.
  • rosstarrant7
    rosstarrant7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Eat more food in general but especially protein as the this is the building blocks for muscle, so if you had 4 meals a day and went to the gym you bulk out quick quite quick. Also, protein shakes will help a lot too but ask for help and go to a legit shop such as Holland and Barrett
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    eat more and lift weights.
  • diverroboz
    diverroboz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You asked about excercise for weight gain... muscle takes time and consistent effort on the big 4 lifts to build. Stick with the basics, no fancy mschines or tech gear! Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press and Pullup with strict form and progression overload.
    For being so light, you will grow IF you do the above AND Eat more, more and more.
    Eat more but the right TYPES...
    1. Coconut Oil - Google this
    2. Cinnamon - "
    3. Avocados - "
    4. Oats - "
    5. Flaxseed - "
    6. Eggs - "
    7. Red meat
    8. Chicken
    9. Veggies
    10. Whole Milk

Question? Ask away, after you eat! Lol!
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Eat more food in general but especially protein as the this is the building blocks for muscle, so if you had 4 meals a day and went to the gym you bulk out quick quite quick. Also, protein shakes will help a lot too but ask for help and go to a legit shop such as Holland and Barrett

Or just order from any number of perfectly good websites such as myprotein, Cardiff sports nutrition, the protein works (I don't know which country you're from, OP) and don't pay through the nose at Holland and Barrett where everything comes with a ridiculous mark up because their branding is considered premium.
  • luka_mnm
    luka_mnm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thx a lot <3 I eat every minute now... :D