Dec 2015 - Current (comparison pictures)

Options
FatMomRun
FatMomRun Posts: 28 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Tomorrow I have my follow-up appointment with my Doctor, my last appointment was in December where she nicely told me I was officially obese with having 178lbs on my 5 ft 3 inch body. I made a change that following week, I gave myself the weekend to eat oreos, drink Dr. Pepper and pretty much cry and whine. Then the next Monday I got mad at the self loathing and vowed to make a change.

Dec 3rd I weight 178lb at the Doctors office... I'm sure I gained more by the following week with all the emotional eating that happened. Today on my home scale I weighed 132lbs. I set a goal of 140lb then 125 when I got close to that first goal. Now I'm starting to second guess myself with the 125, not that I need to drop more, maybe this is where I need to be. I'm unsure if I would like my body at 125. Tomorrow I will discuss with my doctor and get her feedback, I've lost 46 pounds in less than 5 months. I'm stronger than I ever was, more active than ever and healthier than ever.

I've gone from a size 14/15 pants and extra large shirts to size 4/5 pants and small/medium shirts.

80p7h8t6a4z9.jpg

Replies