Morning gym motivation?

Options
2»

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I just can't gym in the morning. Like you, kids run me ragged at night and I struggle to wake up everyday. I do like to go around 9pm when the little buggers are finally in bed. It can make it harder to get to sleep but it is fabulous stress relief after a long day.

If you really want to go in the morning, I'd suggest just committing to going early one day a week at first. Then, once you make that commitment, add a second day and so on until it seems natural to get up that early....I just hate mornings.
  • Leighuno
    Leighuno Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Could you go just before the gym closes? Maybe after the kids are in bed? Or husband could watch them for an hour in the evening?

I put them to bed an hour earlier tonight and manage to squeeze in a workout I think this one will work better only thing is my husband leave for work around 10pm 4 nights a week
  • Leighuno
    Options
    I just can't gym in the morning. Like you, kids run me ragged at night and I struggle to wake up everyday. I do like to go around 9pm when the little buggers are finally in bed. It can make it harder to get to sleep but it is fabulous stress relief after a long day.

If you really want to go in the morning, I'd suggest just committing to going early one day a week at first. Then, once you make that commitment, add a second day and so on until it seems natural to get up that early....I just hate mornings.

I done this tonight seems a lot better than going to the gym still sleeping , in hoping it helps me sleep early tonight
  • Leighuno
    Options
    Thanks everyone for you comments, I'll be trying out some of your suggestions