Commuter and desk job

Options
HCH7
HCH7 Posts: 11 Member
Hi all!

I've been on and off of mfp for awhile. I'll do well at times and others not so well. I'm really wanting to stay motivated this time around. I want and need to get healthier and loose some weight. I bought a fitbit (hollihutch@gmail.com) a few months ago and just love it. However I think it's just become habit to wear it and not always pay attention to it or my calories. Weekends are definitely my downfall. I feel like I do decent during the week. So much easier to keep track of food during work when I pack everything the night before but not so much on weekends. I would like to have people/friends that help keep me accountable and help me through the tougher times. Feel free to add me on here and fitbit!

--Holli

Replies

• lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I also have a desk job and an almost 48 mile (roundtrip) commute each day. Though I am the opposite and find myself struggling during the week to be active. I can only make so many trips to fill up my water bottle/get tea/go to the copy room (unfortunately right next door to my cube) before my boss starts to give me the side eye. I run errands on my lunch since by the time I usually get home it is at least 6:30 if not later and I have a hungry husband. Activity wise...weekends are where I get it done, but food wise I definitely agree...so much easier to slip up when I haven't premade my meals.

I just recently started logging my meals on here again...not my favorite thing to do, but it helps keep me accountable!

Good luck and I added you on FitBit!