How many days/months after did you start seeing results??

Options
I can see some difference in my body but was just wondering when did you see the weight drop off

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,195 Member
    Options
    55 lbs down, and I still have trouble seeing it some days.

But the photos show it.

Take pictures ... they help.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yea ibe lost 45 and look preTy much the same so not real soon
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I started at 219 and am currently 179. I noticed a thinning in my face about 15 pounds down and now that I am around 40 pounds down I am feeling and looking great. Not done loosing but definitely am enjoying the fruits of my labor!
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started in November and lost 10 lbs in the first month. It's taken me 5 months to lose the next 9.5 lbs. All of a sudden last week, people started asking me if I was working out or if I'd lost weight. Note: While I'm pleased about losing 19.5 lbs, I still have 40.5 lbs to go.
  • 2015Jason
    2015Jason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started at 272 in August and weighed in today at 232. I started noticing right away. But other people don't notice because it's so gradual. Not to be vain, but my mental tally of people who've noticed, in the last 9 months, is 8.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I started at 255 and I am currently 222. I started in January - the number on the scale started going down just one week in, but I didn't really "see" a change until I'd lost about 15 pounds and my clothes started fitting better. Now I am over 30 pounds down and other people are starting to notice... I've gotten comments from several people just within the last week.