Just want to lose weight period

Options
ma2007pmc
ma2007pmc Posts: 58 Member
I have no special occasions coming up, I have no life changing goals ahead of me. I weigh 180 pounds and stand 5 foot 5 inches. I want to lose about 40 to 50 pounds. Looking for some friends along the way to support me and encourage me. Gals and guys welcome.

Replies

• harrypitt
    harrypitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same here. had lost some weight but can feel it creeping back on. Need to stay motivated. My partner is a good help cos he encourages me with exercise but I know I easily slip into bad habits.
  • Lhydjamh
    Lhydjamh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I've been battling obesity my entire life and i've decided to change my lifestyle and so far so good. Let's keep on pushing!!!
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place as you -- both in having no end-goal of a special occasion AND being 5'5" with 40-50ish pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    aww have a goal even if its stupid !
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    aww have a goal even if its stupid !

Why, in your obviously extensive experience, is it a stupid to have such a goal as to lose 40 pounds...?
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    40 lbs looks like a good goal to me
  • sjuanita
    sjuanita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello could use a friend as well
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to add you to my journey: everyone needs to start somewhere and now is as good a time as any to reign it in for a healthier YOU!
  • Java00
    Java00 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi all, I would like to loose 50lbs. I have been struggling with it. It is so easy to get off track.