Really need friends!

This is my first time since having my son that I'm really committed to losing weight. I've used MFP for quite some time now but never had much support from anyone other than my husband. Id love to make some new friends and keep each other motivated and accountable. Also, I love cooking so exchanging recipes is always awesome!

Replies

• WinryRae
    WinryRae Posts: 5 Member
    Would love to be friends and help motivate. I definitely need motivation as well.
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Sent request
  • oOArankaOo
    oOArankaOo Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me, I also need (lots of) support to help me stay on track!
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    I will add you both. I log everything everyday and I have an open diary. I focus only on calories in calories out right now. I will fine tune and make it more healthier when I have it down. I generally try to post everyday. I have an amazing list of friends that you might meet through comments on my posts as well. Some are so motivating that I hope to be half as inspiring as them one day. One lady is just as new to this as I am but she has so much fun with it that it is infectious.
  • webtracer
    webtracer Posts: 142 Member
    Feel free to add me ... I do what I can to help in my own little way!!!!
  • KJMusings
    KJMusings Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined this group and I too need the support and will happy to support as I can. I just need to figure out how this place works so I can add people :smiley:
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends. ;)
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    You can add me as well. Love seeing other people succeed and help in any way I can.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Add me - I'm on all the time x