T minus 24 hours until T25!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great program...................but not for $180. I'll wait till it's free to see how he progresses through exercise sequence.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Still trying to figure out why I need to pay someone for an exercise program. Different strokes I guess.
  • bhannana
    bhannana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. I'm in the last week of Insanity and super excited to start T25 - 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week? Yes please! Feel free to add me as well. My diary is open and honest (I like to eat everything... even junk food) so maybe not the best for the hardcore fitness fans out there, but I try to be accountable in both my workouts and in my eating.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great program...................but not for $180. I'll wait till it's free to see how he progresses through exercise sequence.

IDEA Fitness member
    Still trying to figure out why I need to pay someone for an exercise program. Different strokes I guess.
    In this day and age you don't. Back before internet, there wasn't much of a choice. Many think there's a magic workout, but practically every exercise video program is just a preferential way a trainer/instructor puts it together. I'm more interested in seeing the types of movements done, then actually doing the program.

IDEA Fitness member