Add me:)

Options
Seriously..motivational friends only please!!! No creepy men...
I'm on a journey to better myself as a person, become more happy, and not let negativity in my life!!! Im extremely motivating to others, but when it comes to motivating myself, I can become negative and I'm hard on myself. So energetic and positive ppl add me:)❤

Replies

• fourmartinkids
    fourmartinkids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same here ! I can energize someone else all day long but for me .... I stink
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    BrettPorrasElliott Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's difficult!!!!! It's easy to see what we don't like about ourselves, wether if it's our bodies, our life's ECT. But time for a change
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty consistent with logging and if you have any fitness questions I will answer as many as you can fire from my past experiences and current knowledge(AFAA certified). Good luck on your journey
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    If motivation is what you need, feel free to add me. After overcoming an eating disorder, I now realize that being positve with yourself and having that external support is the key to getting past it all. I'll always be here to give that!
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Addinnnngg:)
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    What about creepy ladies?
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Uh...just no one creepy in general.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to better myself as a person, become more happy, and not let negativity in my life!!! Im extremely motivating to others, but when it comes to motivating myself, I can become negative and I'm hard on myself. So energetic and positive ppl add me:)❤

Your asking for creepy guys to add you with all that cleavage pouring out in your profile pic. Just being honest.
  • eldamiano
    Options
    Uh...just no one creepy in general.

Ok. Just thought it was unfair to single out men as creepy...
  • eldamiano
    Options

Your asking for creepy guys to add you with all that cleavage pouring out in your profile pic. Just being honest.

Lovin' it....
  • CafeKumi
    CafeKumi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options

Lol..so salty. I can have whatever picture I want and don't need to be herassed about it. Its called self control and not being an *kitten*. Thanks.
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    And by creepy men I'm asking for men to have self control and not being gross. Geez...
    Everyone is so bitter... Yeah I singled out men..boohoo
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    It amazes me how negative people can be. I posted here for positive people and friends. Not for this..pick on me middle school stuff. If you don't like what I had to say then move on..it's really not that difficult. I can have whatever picture I wsnt, just like all these other girls. I don't want my messages flooded like they have been before with nasty stuff. That's all I was stating. I'm seriously a nice person so I'm not going to take any of this to heart, but please... All I was saying was no creeps looking to "meet up". Goodness.
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well that all kicked off didn't it! :wink: I'm generally quite a positive (non creepy) person, and I think it's great to have MPF friends for motivation on a bad day so feel free to add me :)
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Well that all kicked off didn't it! :wink: I'm generally quite a positive (non creepy) person, and I think it's great to have MPF friends for motivation on a bad day so feel free to add me :)

Thankkkk you for the postiveness!!! Will do!!
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Well I just Clearfield what I mean when saying creepy men..Its not hard to have common sense about how I mean it. So subject dropped. The end..
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I think your tone and comment about "creepy guys" put some people on the defensive, a bit. The guy who made the comment about your outfit was just trying to help you. You are ABSOLUTELY right, that it should have no bearing, whatsoever, on how people treat you, and does NOT give anyone the right to harass or abuse you in any way. I'm sure you are a lovely young lady who came here looking for friends with the best of intentions, and I hope you are able to find the support and encouragement you seek. I can attest to the fact that this place DOES make a difference and the support of the people on this site helps me, daily. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for shedding light on the subject and bringing light to the point I was trying to make. I was by no means trying to impose negativity on anyone. Most people judge a book by it's cover. We're humans. Carry on.
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Ok, well I'm so sorry for taking it negatively!!!!! But the other person was jumping on your ban wagon in a rude way so yeah I guess I took it personal:(. Moving on..:)
  • emcintosh_iii
    emcintosh_iii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ive always struggle with weight but since joining MFP I've lost 18 pounds. Would love to encourage you and be encouraged by you. Looking forward to sharing ideas. Feel free to add and keep it up. You got this. As a counselor helping people is my passion and learning is my goal