Too much to drink

Options
kerrieanneh1976
kerrieanneh1976 Posts: 5 Member
Oh dear doing so well up until yesterday then my home football ( soccer for those in the USA) club won the English Premiership. So proud of leicester city and I got very drunk and party. That wouldn't be too bad but today I have been soooo hungry and just haven't stopped eating. Oh well back on it tomorrow,

Replies

• JessaWannaEatEverything
    JessaWannaEatEverything Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm so worried about drinking too much this weekend - Mother's day camping with a ton of good food and alcohol. I'm going to pre-pack my food, but I'm worried I'll drink too much and then make excuses to eat all the bad stuff!
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just remember that one day doesn't undo all the good work you've done so far :)
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh dear doing so well up until yesterday then my home football ( soccer for those in the USA) club won the English Premiership. So proud of leicester city and I got very drunk and party. That wouldn't be too bad but today I have been soooo hungry and just haven't stopped eating. Oh well back on it tomorrow,

If ever there was a day to fall off the wagon that was it pal. Amazing achievement so happy for your team. From a Liverpool fan.

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    I'm so worried about drinking too much this weekend - Mother's day camping with a ton of good food and alcohol. I'm going to pre-pack my food, but I'm worried I'll drink too much and then make excuses to eat all the bad stuff!

eat up just stay on track afterwards, I believe you have some determination!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Unrelated, but I'm from Leicester too! And also got too drunk because of it! Oh well, it was well worth it!!