Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's the only reason I'd date someone

Would you date someone whose personality was lacking?
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Nope never.

Same question?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    no way. I've got to connect with someone to want to be around them for more than 5 minutes

How happy are you with yourself?
  • Arathels
    Options
    Ahh tricky question.. I'm happy with my body as in it's strong and healthy but I'm no wear near my fitness goals. I'm thankful for where I am in live but I haven't reach my goal there yet ;)

What would you change about yourself if you could?
  • yusaku02
    Options
    how I fall hopelessly head over heels for people immediately. I might have avoided a 5 year relationship that was, quite frankly, emotionally abusive and gotten a big part of my youth back.

Same question
  • Arathels
    Options
    I'd stop being so damn shy and start talking to people face to face. I'm trying hard to do that but I actually canceled a date tonight cause I was to nervous to deal with it.. Would have been my first date :P

I liked Yusaku02's question before so I'll go with that one "How happy are you with yourself?"
  • Arathels
    Options
    letting go of my first boyfriend after a huge fight when I was 19.. He committed a suicide a few weeks ago and I never got to tell him I still loved him or that I was sorry

You're biggest fear?
  • yusaku02
    Options
    My grandma died when I was 5 or 6. The only memory I have of her is visiting her in the hospital. The heart monitor clip on her finger glowed and she made a joke about being E.T. (which was relevant at the time) I wish I could have gotten to know her.

Something that should have made you feel sad/bad but didn't?
  • Arathels
    Options
    I had a yorkshire terrier dog that was kinda unlucky. I got her when she was 5 years old and she was missing 1 leg. I had her with me for 5 years but she struggled a lot through that time. Last summer I was out running and she was with me, she fell and broke her hip. And that was it, it was over. I was really sad but so relived, she was getting really sick and had a lot of joint pain. I could never leave her alone at home and had to give her pain killers every 6 hours.

If you could what ever pet you wanted, what kind of a pet would you have?
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Something that should have made you feel sad/bad but didn't?
    My mom passing away. She was already gone to addiction, so having her gone for real just made things clearer. It hurt less to know that I didn't have my mom bc she's gone, rather than bc she doesn't want me.

Not that it's not still sad...I'd kill for a mom

Sheesh guys, the mood is down.

Arathels wrote: »

If you could what ever pet you wanted, what kind of a pet would you have?
    Oh, and any dog. My apartment won't let me have one :cry: But a friendly little monkey would be fun too.

What do you like most about yourself?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Optimistic and friendly playful

Same question

• Arathels
    Options
    Ehh will you think little of me if I say my bum? lol

Same question, it's a good one.
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like that I'm pretty smart, and that I've accomplished a lot of my goals

And also, I think I'm pretty fun (I keep myself entertained)

Keep this question going....
  • yusaku02
    edited May 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I like that I'm pretty smart, and that I've accomplished a lot of my goals

And also, I think I'm pretty fun (I keep myself entertained)

Keep this question going....
    There should be a comma between pretty and smart because you're both of those things. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. That must have been really rough, both before and after.

I like that I didn't let myself get out of control when I gained a bunch of weight in 2012/2013. It took a long time but I got myself back on track and checked marathon off my bucket list. So my determination/willpower.

same thing, what do you like most about yourself.
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm generous and think about other first.

What would be the thing/achievement that you felt was your ultimate goal in life?
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Being the first in my family to graduate from college and getting into grad school

Or moving from Michigan to Cali to live on the beach

What is one misconception that others often have about you?
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That I'm scary. Most people seem to be intimidated by me when they meet me because I am honest, straight forward and direct. Plus I'm a pretty big guy and I can look the part. And good luck with grad school. I did it and I still don't feel like a grown up yet... Not sure if I ever fully will. Everyone always seems to be doing things better, smarter than me. How's that for TMI.

Back at you...?
  • ballcoach_08
    ballcoach_08 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yes. At my gf house after some extracurricular activities. Woke up by her mom.

Where is the one place you want to go that you haven't visited?