Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Nope

what would your perfect day be like?
  • gunabe1sexymuma
    gunabe1sexymuma Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The opposite of this one

Ever met an mfp pal
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Nope

Have you ever meet someone off MFP
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When my bikini top dropped off on a crowded beach

Yours?
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    singing the cockroach song in cancun in my early 20s.. after tequila.. and it was in Spanish and I do not speak Spanish very well lol

what is your dream destination?
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    Australia and New Zealand

Dream holiday??
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Would love to go on a road trip across the US.

What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    A week on a houseboat on the Tweed River ..it was amazing ..the most relaxing holiday ever..

Place youd like to see the most
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go anywhere that I can see the Northern Lights really well. Bucket list stuff :)

Same question?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Often :joy:

Sticking with the topic... Do you enjoy performing on third base?
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm feminist, it doesn't stop me from appreciating a man holding the door and me doing the ironing.

Feminism is not about showing courtosy, more the fundemantal things in society.

Like men most often got top jobs and the career of women is often stopped when she's having children. When women are hired for their looks, then made redundant when they get older.

Heavy men is seen as 'strong' or 'solid' when women are pure 'fat'

TV shows where the main host is an older, wiser man, and the woman next to him is young and wearing a sexy dress, sucking up the the man in a little girl way, lacking knowledge on the subject.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Never

Have you ever wanted to take up yodeling?
  • Arizona_C
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Megsie, good for you that you have made it!

Still it is not the case for the majority of women. Have a look at statistics, have a look at the world outside your own.

To speak up for yourself and feel worth of succes is rooted in a believe in yourself and related to circumstances around you that cannot be controlled that easily by the individual.
    Such things are inscribed in patterns which are way more complicated than you can hold down with your illusion of the 21st century.

When it comes to blackout drunk, years back, lol, these days more blacking out of too much work and not enough sleep

• Gimsteinn
    Options
    Never

Have you ever wanted to take up yodeling?

No lol

What skill would you like to possess??
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm not a feminist. I believe that in the 21st century women have the ability (not "the right") to speak up for themselves and be successful whenever they want to.

Working in science, I am more successful than most of the guys I work with and being the one earning more money than my SO wouldnt make me more powerful or stuck up. Guys can raise children too.
    I believe most of this too. Yet, I still AM a feminist. People don't seem to know what the word means... :unamused:

No. I can' honestly say I've never had the desire to wake up to yodeling.

Ever had a bad clothing malfunction while out in public?
  • Arizona_C
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm sorry to be such a part killer, but honestly, isn't is just way nicer and more confortable to be rocked into believing of the chances for most people to succeed, free of gender, social status, etc, instead of taking a look at reality?

Statistics, what do they say about what gender is at home raising children?

What does it say about the gender that holds down top jobs, being best paid? Has most power?

I paint my nails as well no problem, I have a great job and income, but it doesn't make a reason to be blind to womens' situations in general.

It is exactly up to us who have the ability to and the circumstances for speaking up for those who can't or don't.
  • Arizona_C
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Racism is out of 21st century vocabulary as well, but hello?! Is Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey in themselves proof that there is no more discrimination?