Fluctuations...

Options
I've been bouncing back & forth with the same 5 lbs for the longest...

I know it's my fault i just wanted to vent.

Sometimes it can be frustrating thinking about all the steps you have to take just to make and eat a meal.. Weighing, counting, weighing, counting..

It really couldn't be more worth it but sometimes it's just like, why couldn't i just naturally have a healthy weight.. WHY DO I GOTTA COUNT CALORIES AND WHY CANT I EAT A WHOLE ROW OF OREOS?!

but i'll keep going, cause my need for success far exceeds my love of oreos. (Most of the time)

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Replies

• cschnecks
    cschnecks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You got this girl :) just work the Oreos in every now and then so you don't need the whole row! I've had an insane sweet tooth lately so I feel your pain!
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! But you know what? If we stop now, we're only going to end up back here again, in a year or two or three, and start over! So, give yourself a little mental break, take a day off, breath in, and then get back to it!!! We can do it, we're worth more that the tasty Oreos!!!
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Agreed.. I did, inevitably eat a row of oreos, but it was like 3 days ago and we're working them off still...

But it's okay, we are worth way more than the oreos.

I do work the oreos in here and there lol

But you know what pms does to ones apetite and adoration of oreos.. Recipe for disaster.

I REGRET NOTHING! Lol jk
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    stop tempting me with your oreo talk gurl lol but just for fun... what kind where they?
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have no self control when it comes to oreos. Or any really fattening food really. Probably why I've been stuck around the same 5 lbs for over 5 months. :D
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    stop tempting me with your oreo talk gurl lol but just for fun... what kind where they?

Ooooh, just regular plain ol oreos.. Nothin specia
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options