Lost weight before, got injured and gained a lot of it back, need help losing it again!

Hi there!

Hiya im 21 - 5"11 and around 220lbs. Male
I was a fat kid, peaked at 285-290lbs when I was 17 in 2012.
From May 2012, I started making a effort in losing weight, eating less, moving more. But I didnt really use anything specific or like any planned out programs to do that. I had that healthier lifestyle for about a year and a half and by 2013 October/November, I weighed around 180-185lbs. Then in December of the same year, I got injured in a basketball game and I wasn't really able to do any physical activity for a long time.

Because of academics and extra-curricular and the stress and stress eating I'm now at 220lbs. I've started going back to the gym recently and I'm happy that I can still work out to a decent degree. I can still do weights training with biceps, triceps, pecs, shoulder press and so on at around 45-55kg averages.

Cardio wise I can go for 80 minutes+ on a cycling machine, I average 35km per 60minutes on the Cycling machine at level 6 intensity, burning around 590 calories per hour.

I currently have nothing to do until my graduation ceremony in September, which gives me about 4.5 months to work out and get back into shape.

Can I get from 220lbs to 175-180lbs in that period of time?

Replies