Here I go again!!!

Options
Hi everybody, I sure could use some support. I'm a 50 year old female trying to feel 30 again to run around with my grandkids. I am a food addict and need ALL the help I can get!!

Replies

• trixiegeorge36
    trixiegeorge36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What type of support are you looking for? Add me and we can start the ball rolling. BTW What does 30 feel like :)
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, girls, I slightly remember 30 and it was alot better for me than 58! I need support to kick my sugar addictions, I can't believe i gained another pants size over the winter. We have a crew around here, kids and grandkids, and granny is always cooking. well, Granny was always eating too. I have been addicted to junk food all my life but I love to cook big comfort foods for the family. Mixing carbs and fats is bad. I'm going low carb, somewhere between Keto and Atkins. I've not had sugar or junk for 2 days. I thought I'd feel some kind of burn! I'm scared I'm so insulin resistant now that nothing will help. I watched youtube videos of all the success stories. I need one to tell of my own! Please friend me and let's figure all this out!
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    how do you add friends?
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    add me -- I just started back this week. I am 53!