Need my booty back

Options
Hello, i lost alot of weight all at one time so i have some loose skin that needs to be filled back in. I am 5'3 and weigh 113.6 lbs.. My goal is 130 at the most. I tryed the shakes and the ensure drinks but i am definelty not reaching my calorie needs!! I have a very small appetite!!! Help me fill in!!!!!!

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I know the feeling. No matter what I do, if I get down to a low weight, like below 19.5 bmi, my butt looks weird.
    Finally, I just have to be a little heavier to have it sit right.

If you like toast and butter and jam, or peanut butter, you can get some nice calories like that.

Cookies an' milk? Think about your favorite kid foods. Pie, ice cream?

Keep it simple and smile. :)
  • tasmangrum
    tasmangrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was always a junk food eater and couldnt gain weight. I believe all my weight was from pregnancy
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    This thread will help you with calories.

This thread will link you to StrongCurves.

Combination of enough calories + a solid lifting program, especially one focused on the booty, should supply you the results you want. Albeit, you may need to cut afterwards.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    That is interesting. Why did you gain a lot in pregnancy, but not usually?
  • jay_j11
    jay_j11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drinking those shakes will be pointless and I mean absolutely pointless if you do not have a good meal plan. You must reach a good caloric intake per day before you consider seeking supplementation. Try aiming for at least 2000 calories per day. With clean food. If you eat any junk those will be nothing but empty calories for you or will probably end up being fat. Workout and eat clean and you'll see results. Then if you think you can't get enough calories or protein from you meal plan for whatever reason then consider ADDING a shake not substituting never substitute. Those shakes are to supplement meaning assist not replace.