Favorite grill recipes

Options
alexandriamccann26
alexandriamccann26 Posts: 17 Member
Now that's it's BBQ season thought it would be a good idea to have some grill recipes to try. Everyone post your favorites :)

Here's my usual go to's:

Marinated flank/skirt steak: to make marinade mix together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, diced garlic, tblsp Dijon mustard, few tblps worsteshire, 2 tblsp lemon or lime juice, pepper, whish togetjer add to ziplocked and add steak. Marinate min 8 hours. I usually like to do mine for 2 days so much more flavor.

BBQ shrimp skewers: take your fav BBQ sauce and let sit on raw shrimp for max 30 min then add to skewers and grill up.

Curry chicken kabobs (this was a new recipe for me and it was delicious!): cube chicken breasts add to ziplock, add a can of coconut milk, add few tablespoons curry powder to your taste, some cumin and coriander (I'm not good about measuring I usually eyeball everything) seal zip lock and mix it all up marinate 24-48 hours. Skewer chicken to your fav veggies. I did the chicken, chopped green and red bell peppers and chopped red onion. Grill it up til chicken is cooked through. It was delicious! Next time i think I'll make some sort of dipping sauce to go w it. Maybe a tzaziki

Replies

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Blade roast pulled apart along the seams...salted and grilled (with a smoke box filled with wood chips). Perfect ever time.

Lamb shoulder chops done the same way
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My most favourite grilled chicken recipe so far.. Mmmm :

http://www.recipetineats.com/southern-thai-tumeric-chicken-grilled-or-baked/
  • Annieway987
    Annieway987 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't forget about grilling veggies! I grill zucchini and yellow squash. Just split lengthwise, add salt and pepper and brush with oil. Grill until crisp/tender. They will get a bit softer even after you take them off the grill.

I make a massive amount and serve hot the first day. Leftovers, cut in bite-size pieces, become a cold salad with tomatoes, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, a little diced onion and some added olive oil and vinegar. You can sprinkle feta cheese on top and it's almost a meal by itself.

Grilled asparagus is amazing - use the thick ones.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Anything with a char mark from the grill is my favorite :sunglasses:
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like grilled salmon!